Sunday, January 17, 2010

A bed of white satin sheets!

bed

I want to lay on a bed of white satin sheets  with rose petals scattered about while I feel my soft naked skin against the delicious coolness of the sheets. My thighs slightly parting, my pretty feet sliding  up and down the length of the bed until my knees are slightly bent. I take my hands and brush them down my neck, past my luscious breasts and down my stomach. I can feel the warmth from the top of my pussy,  I want to tease myself. The candles are lit, setting off a sexy seductive glow and I imagine you standing there with my wet worn panties, wrapping them around your hard cock to stroke while you watch me touching this beautiful pussy.

Walk towards the bed and let me watch you being naughty with my Dirty panties. I’ll watch you as I slip two fingers deep inside my tight aching hole. I’m going to slowly finger fuck myself while you show me how you use my panties when I’m not around you dirty boy. Mmmm, I pull my fingers out glistening with my juices and hold them up to you to lick clean…I know what you can lick next…

Thinking about you joining me on that bed of satin is even more stimulating than being alone on it, and it’s got me all wet baby. Give me a call soon…I will be laying here waiting!

Jenni -1-888-221-9006

Yahoo IM:  taboojenni

~~~~~~~~~

Must be 18 with Valid CC

$2/min 10 minute minimum

[Via http://taboojenni.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment